Monday, February 4, 2008

девушка

I know exactly what you’re doing
When you
Adjust.
And trust me,
I could
Make you
Bite that bottom lip
For a real reason.

If I so chose.

I’m no fool.

I can
Take
What I want.
When I want.

But restraint

Restraint
Is the better part of virtue
And I am no musician.
Though,
Playing would be as effortless
As laying these lines
To lay you.

I am aware of hazel contacts hiding baby-blues.
I know all about
Sidelong glances
And how they belie the danger of your youth.
I am well versed in
Pulling hair,
So don’t make a game
Of twisting yours
As if you wanted something.

I am no fool.

I have restraint

And no taste for a secret garden of uncut flowers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I want to help you with your Russian, friend!

The correct way to write your title is молодая женщина

But a better word, which means "young woman" is девушка

June 10, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Ahren said...

Awesome! Thanks for the catch and the correction. I'll repost the title.

~A (^_^)

June 10, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home